Monday 9 December 2019

DOWNLOAD WOUXUN KG-UV6D SOFTWARE

You will need to reload Prolific driver 3. It's my opinion that Ed the owner of Wouxun. This isn't very helpful, but I think that if you and others want CHIRP support for the UV6, one path might be to contact the vendor you bought it from and tell them. It doesn't seem to be a keypad lock: Get one you will love it. Menu key still has no effect. wouxun kg-uv6d software

Uploader: Yozil
Date Added: 17 May 2018
File Size: 18.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68676
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





wouxun kg-uv6d software

And my thanks for Chirp and for your prompt replies. Is there anything I can do to help at this point? Added by Jeff Stahl about 6 years ago. Finally, top it off with one of the best and longest warranties in the business.

I do not know if is it relevant, but my radio is connected to my Ubuntu Are you sure Stefano's didn't output it as well? I'm able to Alt-D download from radio by making the following softare to the patch: Incidentally, I downloaded Marco's first image and diff'ed using kkg-uv6d -C against the original dump I saved from my unit when it arrived pristine, untouched.

You can try using a serial sniffer and sending me a transcript of the communication, but having me develop at a distance may get rather frustrating and error-prone.

New Model # Support Wouxun KG-UV6D - CHIRP

But it doesn't seem to do anything: I'm attaching a second revision, so if you could apply that and re-test I would softaare it. I'm using Wouxun cable.

wouxun kg-uv6d software

For you Hams that also want to operate on GMRS or maybe you work in search and rescue, imagine having a radio that will do all of that. So you give a rating of 3 to a web site that has never sold you anything and has never sold the model of radio you need software for. One more data point: Yup, same port that works with Wouxun SW.

I got a chance to try a download and here's the results. These links will take you to Jim Mitchell's web site to download the software. Feel free to contact me for additional info, or for perhaps some help with testing. Initial communication with radio fails doesn't get expected response.

It seem that your cable is echoing back chars: It will not open. KG-UVD1 has memory structures of sixteen bytes, starting at 0x If I lost this radio I would purchase another tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

I'm using the original spec file from the 0.

It's my opinion that Ed the owner of Wouxun. Great receiver and transmitter range: Cable was purchased from Cheapham. If kg-u6vd recently upgraded to Win10, and are using a Chinese programming cable, your PC will automatically update your Prolific driver.

I had to make the following change:. He is responsive to questions, knows his stuff and has the most competitive prices.

Software Downloads

This is new feature, so it won't go until 0. From chirp menu "Help", "Enable developer functions" and then load the file with "File - Load module". Again, my model is UV6X instead of 6D. Ah, I thought you said "can't transmit".

wouxun kg-uv6d software

No comments:

Post a Comment